Unleash Your Child's Imagination!
* Loving care and learning in a UNIQUE cooperative established 1983
* Play-based curriculum
* Ratio: (1:5) Two highly-qualified teachers, and one volunteer parent for fifteen children
* STEAM learning
* Enrichment: Spanish, Music, Chapel, Multi-cultural presentations and Community visitors
* Texas State interns
* Nurturing, Christian, family-centered environment
* Research based, developmentally appropriate learning drawing inspiration from Reggio-Emilia, Montessori, Waldorf and more
* Licensed by TX Department of Family and Protective Services
Presbyterian Parent Cooperative Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions and education policies, financial assistance programs, employment practices, and other school-administered programs.
3, 4, and 5 year olds
to schedule a visit
"Our Mission is to provide a unique preschool where the Director, Teacher, and Parents work together to create a caring Christian environment, nurturing the whole child by allowing them to grow and develop according to their individual needs."
Copyright 2013. Presbyterian Parent Cooperative Preschool. All rights reserved.